The phrase, “You get what you pay for,” is true, especially when it comes to wedding venues. In fact, the cheap wedding venues in Arizona aren’t just cheap in price—they’re also cheap in quality. At Stonebridge Manor, we believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise on the things that really matter—like your wedding location—because of a strict budget. As one of the premiere venues in AZ, we have a few ideas on how to get married at Stonebridge Manor while still maintaining your budget. Contact us at 480-641-3131 to schedule a tour today.
Since weekends are the most popular times for weddings, we give special discounts to couples tying the knot on our less sought after weekdays. This unique time slot also has other advantages including the following:
- Vendor availability: Since many of the best caterers, florists, and bakeries have weekends booked months (and even years) in advance, getting married on a weekday increases the chance that your favorite vendors will be available for your wedding date.
- Vendor costs: If you choose to get married on a weekday, the DJ or photographer you want may offer you a special discounted rate. You would never get this discount on a weekend, when they have no problem finding business.
- Travel costs: Planning an exotic honeymoon? It’s always cheaper to fly out and back on a weekday than on the weekend.
If the majority of your family members and friends live in Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, or the surrounding areas of Arizona, booking a wedding hall at Stonebridge Manor during the week might be the perfect way to save money—without compromising the venue of your dreams.
Why wait all day to get married when you could be husband and wife in the morning? At Stonebridge Manor, we offer gorgeous Saturday morning weddings. These morning nuptials give out-of-town guests time to travel on Friday evening, while still saving you money. Below are some other reasons why brides and grooms have chosen to wed in the morning hours:
- Beautiful grounds: Since our grounds are nothing short of a flourishing oasis, a morning wedding lets you appreciate the flowers, trees, and other natural beauty. The cheap wedding venues can’t offer such luxurious surroundings.
- Vendor discounts: Since their evening is still free, many DJs, caterers, and other vendors give discounts to Saturday morning weddings.
- Unique experience. Imagine the difference in food provided at a morning wedding. You and your guests will love an out-of-the-ordinary wedding menu. Make your wedding stand out as something your guests will always remember!
- More time: Ringing the wedding bells in the morning frees up your afternoon and evening for extended time with friends and family—or an early start on honeymoon travels!
Instead of looking for shoddy, inexpensive wedding venues in Arizona, try to save money on a high-quality establishment that you can trust. Having flexibility in your schedule will allow you to book a venue and vendors at times when there aren’t other brides competing for the same time slot. Contact us at 480-641-3131 to make a reservation with one of our wedding planners. You can also read our testimonials and view our photo gallery for more information.