While you may appreciate the stark majesty of the Arizona desert, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you want to have cacti as the backdrop for your wedding. Located in Mesa, Stonebridge Manor is a gorgeous wedding venue that features beautiful gardens, courtyards, and patios brimming with flowers and other greenery. Just a few minutes from Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Gilbert, a wonderful wedding oasis may be much closer than you think. Contact us at (866) 966-3009 to schedule a tour.
If you’re wondering if Stonebridge Manor is the right place for your wedding ceremony or reception in Mesa, we suggest going through the following process:
- Picture it. While our venues have many great qualities, guests rave about our gorgeous grounds and elegant mansion the most. View our photo gallery to see the grand staircase, romantic ballroom, exquisite gardens, and candle-lit courtyard. Close your eyes and picture yourself there on the big day.
- Hear from others. You can read hundreds of testimonials from previous brides and grooms about their experience with Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, Arizona. You’ll read over and over again how we helped them achieve the wedding of their dreams.
- Get inspiration. We are constantly updating our blog with everything from wedding tips to photos of recent weddings on our property. Read about local vendors or news in the world of weddings. We cover it all in our blog posts!
- Contact us. We would love to give you a personal tour of our grounds and a free consultation to discuss pricing and venues. Contact us today to speak to one of our acclaimed wedding planners or event staff. You don’t have to tackle all the planning alone.
- Visualize your wedding. Once you’re here, it won’t be hard to visualize your wedding in the stunning reception hall, romantic courtyard, or under our gazebo. Thousands of couples have been married here; we hope it’s the ideal wedding location for you, as well.
We have everything you need to host the wedding of your dreams. Contact us today at (866) 966-3009 with any questions. Also, ask us about our morning and weekday wedding options, too.