- Bring color into your wedding. If you love red or white pointsettias, make them your wedding flower. You could also have your wedding party wear crimson accents, think shawls for the girls and bow ties for the guys. Decorate using holly, wreaths, garland, seasonal flowers, and of course red and green decor.
- Ring the bells and bring in the music of the holidays. Think Mozart or beautiful opera or choral music for your ceremony; holiday themed tunes for the reception.
- Inhale the scents of the season and warm the soul: evergreen, cinnamon, or juniper scented candles can warm your ceremony or reception space and create a wonderful atmosphere.
- Wedding favors can include holiday ornaments, CDs of your favorite Christmas songs, mini pumpkin pies, or personalized tins of hot cocoa or cookies.
- Consider incorporating a hot chocolate bar where people can be creative and hands on in creating their own tasty concoction.
Happy Holidays from Stonebridge Manor