At Stonebridge Manor, we want your Arizona wedding to be exactly how you’ve envisioned it. That’s why we’ve created our wedding service options to make it easy for couples to find high-quality vendors. However, if you don’t want a package service, we also allow you to just rent the venue, and then find, contract with, and manage your own providers.* If you’re interested in only renting the venue, contact us at 480-641-3131 to find out about availability.
Either of our two venues may be reserved Monday–Saturday** (except Wednesday) for a designated eight- or nine-hour time block. You provide the vendors you want to have, and we’ll provide the following:
- One of our two wedding venues: Garden Pavilion or Manor Courtyard
- White ceremony chairs, unity candle holder, or table for sand ceremony
- Guest sign-in table, gift table, wedding party table, buffet tables, and cake table
- Formal white linens for all tables
- A Bridal Suite, Groom’s Dressing Room, and Billiard Room
- Round guest tables with white wooden padded chairs
- DJ table, cocktail tables, and bar dressed in floor-length black linens
- Setup and tear-down work included
- Venue Manager to conduct the rehearsal and direct the ceremony
- Venue Manager and staff on-site during the event
- Heaters or fans for your guests’ comfort during outdoor events
If you want more information about Stonebridge Manor, view our photos, read some of our testimonials, or contact us at 480-641-3131 to schedule a private tour and receive a pricing and information packet. We look forward to serving you and your guests at one of our great Phoenix wedding venues.
* Certain restrictions apply: Licensed/insured caterer, a DJ from our approved DJ list, as well as a pre-approved licensed/insured bartending service.